Thursday 25 March 2010

I do love a good dress...

Now I'm not going to lie, I'll probably never link an item I like that's in my size. Because at the end of the day I'm selfish, and will continue to dream of being able to afford beautiful dresses. However, I'm more than happy to post lovely clothes that I will never fit into. And there've been a fair few that I wish were my size! (or close enough to alter at least). Here are a few that I've been oggling over recently. Click the images to go to the site.


What a fantastic print on this dress - a whole desert scene!



I really love the petals on this one. I'm always on the lookout for dresses with straps as they make dancing that much easier (no having to pull your dress up half way through the dance)



I seriously considered buying this one as it's in my size. But unfortunately there's some damage to the dress. But how amazing is that bust?! I don't think $225 is that bad a price for something this beautifully put together.



This one is great because on the corner there's a huge spiders web! Fantastic for halloween and really unusual. Again far too big for me but a great find.


What I really love about this dress is the pockets and the prints. The neckline doesn't amaze me, but something I love about the 50s fit is those big, oversize pockets. I really like seeing unusual prints like this too.

No comments: