Tuesday 16 February 2010

666 Photography

Now I can't say I'm a huge fan of their name. A little... cliche shall we say. However what I can say is that I really like their photography. I was reminded of them today while looking at pin up photos elsewhere. The reason I like them so much is the way they bring pin up modelling into the modern era - with modern techniques, props and equipment mixed with vintage glamour and style. Their props are handmade, their backdrops hand painted, and costumes (if they can't find what they want elsewhere) are also made specially for the shoot. The photos are each a piece of artwork, beautifully thought out with a concept followed through right to the end. Definitely worth having a look at their website, which you can find by clicking here

Here are a few images from their website to oggle at!


                  


             


               

No comments: