Wednesday 3 February 2010

Purchases

I thought I'd share a couple of purchases that Adam and I have made this week!

I bought this lovely dress off etsy yesterday (for a bargainous price I might add). I was tempted by some summer dresses but I actually don't have that many warm winter dresses for this time of year. It's got a lovely brown and blue fabric mix and velvet collar. My favourite bit is the detailing coming off the collar. Plus it has its original belt, which is fairly rare! I think it'll look lovely with my big wool swing coat.



Adam went for something a little wild. This fantastic deadstock shirt he found on eBay - complete with people hunting gazelles! You'll never see something like that again. There are some great prints out there on mens shirts, you just have to know what to look for.




2 comments:

hannahasprey said...

I want to see the wool swing coat too!

Ximena said...

Surely you've already seen it? I posted pictures on my facebook a while back (albeit crappy pictures). I'll probably be wearing it tomorrow so you can see it in the flesh x